Online piano lessons are fun and easy to do. Learn in the comfort of your own home, avoid traffic jams and keep safe.
To start learning piano
- Book a lesson by contacting me via email or the Book A Lesson page
- Set up your laptop, iPad or phone in a suitable viewing position – your first lesson will include some extra time for me to help you set up
- Configure your Zoom app for optimal sound. Here are some instructions.
- Join the Zoom meeting at the appointed time
- Enjoy your lesson
Note: Although I prefer using Zoom, I am happy to use other video communication services like Skype or Hangouts by prior arrangement
What you will need
- An acoustic or digital piano
- An internet connection. Broadband is ideal but mobile hotspots can work really well
- A laptop, iPad, tablet or phone
- A stand for the gadget